Samsung One UI 3.0 public beta program is rolling out for Galaxy S20 owners including Galaxy S20, S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra in South Korea, and the US that allows you to experience the new Galaxy UX and Android 11 first. You can participate by logging into the Samsung Members app, though note that there is a limited number of spots for beta testers available.
If you are South Korean & US owner of Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, or Galaxy S20 Ultra, and want to take part in the beta program, If you want to join this beta program follow these steps below…
- Open the Samsung Members app and log in to it
- Enter the One UI 3 beta test banner on the main screen and read the instructions carefully
- Then tap on apply.
- Then go into your phone settings
- Download and install in a software update
- One UI 3.0 Beta firmware will be installed.