OnePlus has already announced OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 public beta for the global OnePlus 8 series users after the company has officially announced the HydrogenOS 11 based Android 11 public beta update for the Chinese version of OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro.
The new update of HydrogenOS 11 Optimizes the fluency of the call interface and fixes some issues – the crash issue of some third-party apps, the problem of the low probability of microphone failure during a call, and the calendar widget may display abnormally in dark mode. It also optimizes the loading speed of the gallery and improves system stability.
- Optimize the fluency of the call interface
- Fix the crash issue of some third-party apps
- Fix the problem of low probability of microphone failure during a call
- Fix the issue that the calendar widget may display abnormally in dark mode
- Improve system stability
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery
- Before upgrading, it is recommended to take back up of your mobile phone data.
- Download the latest ROM upgrade compressed package from the above links
- Copy the ROM upgrade compressed package to the phone storage
- Settings -> System upgrade -> Gear icon in the upper right corner -> Local upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade completed to 100%
- Select restart
- After restarting, successfully upgrade the Android 11 public beta version