The stunning Google Camera 7 from the Pixel 4 and 4 XL is already available for download. Developers across the globe have been developing many Gcam mods for various Android phones. However, we are nowhere for the latest Gcam 7.4 mod. If you have Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco smartphone and you want to install Gcam or Google Camera in your smartphones so here you will Download Google Camera 7.4 for all Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco smartphones.
Google Camera 7.4 for Xiaomi Devices
- Download: MGC_7.4.104_Parrot043_v5.apk (Parrot043, 2020-09-20)
- MGC_7.4.104_Parrot043_v5.apk (Parrot043, 2020-09-20) – Working for most of the smartphones
- MGC_7.4.104_Parrot043-v4.apk (Parrot043, 2020-08-13, changelog)
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-09, configs)
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.2: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-09-10, configs)
• Saber is now always on and works at 1.2x zoom and higher. The number of frames now works for night mode.
• Added wide-angle lens support for Mi A3, Redmi Note 8 / 8T / 9S / 9Pro, Mi9 / 9T / 9T Pro / 9Lite / 9SE.
• Added support for the telephoto lens on Mi Note 3, Mi 8 (Pro), Mi Mix 3 5G, Lenovo Z5s.
• Ability to use separate Lib Patcher settings for wide-angle lens and telephoto lens. The fixed soapy photo on Asus M1 Pro Max.
• Add lenses work without switching SELinux. All settings with add. the lens associated with the video disappears.
• Switching to 1/8 on some units has been removed. Due to the fact that they do not have this support.
• After the flight (error) of the camera, the txt file with an error is transferred to the Android/data / com.google.android.GoogleCamera / files / logcat folder.