Realme 2 Pro has received its last major Android update (Android 10 based on Realme UI V1.0), And Realme also released the next version of its custom UI – Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 but sadly the device will not receive the update.
Today, Realme has started rolling out October 2020 update for Realme 2 Pro users. The new update brings two major features for your device with build number RMX1801EX_11_F.12 for global users including India.
The latest update brings Android September and October 2020 security patch together. It adds a Smooth scrolling feature – the appearance of the smooth sliding screen really made your eyes shine. Now users can experience a higher refresh rate in the display. If you turn on this feature so you can enjoy like a 90Hz display refresh rate.
In addition, the update also adds super nighttime standby- the long night standby is turned on, the system is running at low power consumption, which will have a certain impact on the timely reception of messages. The landlord experimented, he sent a message to himself and received the message in less than half a minute, so if there is an emergency notification and I am afraid to miss it, I will choose whether to use it according to your actual needs.
It also adds many new features such as Soloop application, a focus mode shortcut in the notification panel, a scheduled time feature for Eye comfort, settings for default audio input devices, toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings, toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer.
Important Note: Once again, The update is rolling out a few users and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: September/October, 2020
- Quick Settings
- Added Focus mode shortcut
- Realme Lab
- Added Smooth scrolling
- Added Super nighttime standby
- Added Soloop
- Game Space
- Optimized the default settings of the brightness lock
- Added schedule time feature for Eye comfort
- Added settings for default audio input devices
- Added toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings
- Added toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer
- Optimized the customized resolution and bitrate settings of Screen recording