As you know, OnePlus has started pushing Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 stable update for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro devices in the second week of the month. And many users have received the update after the official announcement.
The update brings Always-on Display, a simplified settings page, new system font with better readability, more customization options, new Zen Mode themes, and a lot more.
The update was rolled out via OTA but several users are reporting that they didn’t get this update yet. So did you receive the OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11?
Here you can download and install the OxygenOS 11 update on your OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro device.
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Brand new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve user experience
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Ambient Display
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule/All day option included. Path: Settings – Display – Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Newly added 10 new clock styles ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
- Zen Mode
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, and so on), and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster