Realme X50 Pro/ X50 Pro Gamer Edition getting new Realme UI 2.0 Beta update
Realme has already released the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 beta program early access users for Realme X50 Pro in India and China and the company will soon release a public beta in the coming days.
Today, Realme X50 Pro and Realme X50 Pro Gamer edition is receiving a new software update in China on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 with build number RMX2071_11_C.14. The latest update adds a decimal point function that accurately displays the charging progress within the 20s after charging starts.
Realme UI 2.0: New Colorful Always-On Display
In addition, the update optimizes power consumption in standby scenarios as well as fixes some features including – Camera, Status bar, Recent task and Personalized customization. You can check in the changelog which is mentioned below…
- Added a decimal point function that accurately displays the charging progress within 20s after charging starts
- Power consumption
- Optimize power consumption in standby scenarios
- Status Bar
- Fixed the problem that the control center icon will move up with a low probability after the status bar is pulled down
- Fixed the problem that the white wallpaper is set, the status bar is not displayed in a low probability and the color is not displayed
- Personalized customization
- Fixed the issue of splash screen when the split screen is enabled in the personalized customization interface
- Fixed the problem of blank and stuck transition animation preview after returning to the personalized customization page after setting the icon style
- Recent tasks
- Fixed the problem that the task card cannot slide with low probability when entering the recent task
- Fixed 4K&60fps recording stuttering problem with extremely low probability
- Fixed the problem of optimizing the probability of super anti-shake screen jumping
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.