Last month (October) OnePlus officially unveiled two new budget smartphones under the Nord series, OnePlus Nord N100, and Nord N10. Both devices come with Android 10 out of the box based on OxygenOS 10.5.0.
Today, the company has started rolling out the new OxygenOS 10.5.1 update for OnePlus Nord N100 Europe users. The new update improves system stability and optimizes the touch and interaction experience.
In addition to that, the OxygenOS 10.5.1 update also improves the camera experience on the Snapdragon 460-powered smartphone as well as improves Bluetooth compatibility and the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers.
This OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improved the shooting experience with the camera
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility