ColorOS, no doubt that its a highly-customized, efficient, intelligent, and richly-designed Android-based mobile OS by OPPO. It will always improve many of its features and enhance the user’s device activity.
A security patch is a change applied to an asset. This corrective action will prevent successful exploitation and remove or mitigate a threat’s capability to exploit a specific vulnerability in an asset.
Oppo knows this fact and that is why he gives security patch updates to his devices from time to time. And to improve system Security OPPO has started pushing a new software update for several devices. The latest update brings the Android October 2020 security patch update.
- ColorOS 11: All you need to know; New Features, Device List, Release Date and more
- ColorOS 11 Tips and Tricks: New Top Features, Full Guide and More
In addition, It comes on following build numbers, rolling out the ColorOS 7 update based on Android 10 for Indian and Global users.
Software update details –
- Reno – CPH1917EX_11_C.33
- R17 Pro – CPH1877EX_11_F.43
- R17 – CPH1879EX_11_F.11
- Reno 3 Pro – CPH2035_11_A.27
- Find X – CPH1871PUEX_11_F.21
- A53 – CPH2127_11_A.51
- A31 – CPH2015_11_A.45
- F17 – CPH2095_11_A.25
- F17 Pro – CPH2119_11_A.19
- Added the October 2020 Android security patches to enhance system security.
- Improved system performance and stability.