Realme has launched a Qualcomm Edition of the Realme C15 smartphone in India. The new model is powered by a Snapdragon 460 processor and offers up to 4 GB RAM and up to 64 GB of internal storage. The device also comes in the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset with the same storage variants.
Today the device is receiving its first software update on Realme UI V1.0 and it brings the Android October 2020 security patch update with optimizing some camera features.
The latest update comes on build number RMX2195_11_A.19 in India. And the device is also eligible for Realme UI 2.0 based on the Android 10 update but the company didn’t confirm the release date for this variant but we hope that it will get along with the MediaTek variant. Check Realme UI 2.0 Roadmap Here.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020
- Optimized the color performance of the front camera in normal mode
- Optimized the beautiful quality of the front double Photo scene
- Optimized the brightness of the rear flash
- Optimized the video color performance of the office scene
- Optimized the color performance of special scenes such as bakery
- Fixed the display issue of the video call in some scenarios