After the Oppo Find X2 series, the company has started rolling out Android 11 based ColorOS 11 stable (Official) update for OPPO F17 Pro users in India. It brings a new always-on display, three new dark modes, a new privacy feature, and a lot of customizations.
Absolutely, ColorOS is a highly-customized, efficient, intelligent, and richly-designed Android-based mobile OS by OPPO. OPPO’s ColorOS one of the best UI of all over the smartphone industry and Realme UI inspired by ColorOS.
UPDATE DETAILS –
- Phone model: F17 Pro
- Country: India
- Detectable Version: A.19
- Target Version: CPH2119NV1B_11_C.15
HOW TO GET COLOROS 11 OFFICIAL VERSION?
The Official Version is released, you can get it in 2 ways by the following steps:
- Click [Settings] – [Software Updates] or,
- Click [Settings] – [Trial Version] (same as the Official Version)
- For Official Version Users: Please make sure that you are updated to the latest official version of F17 Pro.
CHANGELOG: Rm Update
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- High Efficiency
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.