OPPO is going to announce its new custom skin ColorOS 11 based on Android 11 on 14th September. Regarding the improvements in the system UI design and experience of the new ColorOS 11 that will be released this time, I believe that many OPPO users have been very much looking forward to it.
Many OPPO users are excited about the update of ColorOS 11 but it is not yet official, however, OPPO has released beta updates for Find X2 series and Reno 3 series for limited users, which has many new features. And recently, the OPPO Find X2 series has received ColorOS 11 stable updates.
ColorOS 11 Latest News
Oppo has rolled out the latest Android 11 based ColorOS update for some smartphones. So we have brought you ColorOS 11 Changelog…
ColorOS 11 Changelog: Android 11 Update, What’s New?
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- High Efficiency
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Notes- More features will be available when ColoroS 11 is officially launched on September 15.