Samsung One UI 3.0 Public Beta is almost here. This article will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible.
After every development, Samsung tries to provide a better experience to users and for this Samsung always brings numerous new updates to its Smartphones. Whether it’s the addition of new features or it’s custom Android skin.
Samsung ONE UI 3.0 (Android 11) Public Beta
- Open Samsung Members app (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the Samsung Members app click the One UI notice
- Then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application form your Samsung account.
- You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
If the Samsung Members app does not show ONE UI Beta notice then don’t worry, we have brought you new tricks to register beta.
- Open Samsung Pay (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the featured section you will One UI Notice banner
- Tap on the banner and register beta program