Xiaomi is rolling forward MIUI 12, the latest version of its MIUI skin, and providing many enormous features to its users. Android 11 the latest and greatest version of its OS is finally here on Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro.
Android 11 includes the following features:
- Conversations are a priority.
- Bubbles, bubbles everywhere.
- Built-in screen recording.
- Quick access to smart devices.
- Much better media controls.
- Permissions needn’t be forever.
- Pixel only: Live view Location sharing.
- Pixel only: Better screenshots and text selection.
Recently, Xiaomi rolled out the Android 11 update on Redmi Note 9 S / Pro. So if you are a Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro user, be ready to get the features of the Xiaomi Android 11 update.
Making various updates and updates is a common thing in Xiaomi. This is, of course, in order to provide comfort for users in order to create a new reliable atmosphere.
Xiaomi publishes MIUI Stable MIUI based on Android 11 update for Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro users in China. The update comes on Android 11 with MIUI version Stable V188.8.131.52.RJACNXM and V184.108.40.206.RJKCNXM respectively, the updates were rolling out via OTA for Android 11 users.
According to the changelog, the latest update on MIUI 12 comes with October 2020 Security Patch Update and Camera Optimization such as –The switch for shooting 8K videos was moved, New vlog templates.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2020. Increased system security.
- Optimization: The switch for shooting 8K videos was moved to the upper panel
- Optimization: New vlog templates and presets will be available for downloading from the cloud from now on