An obligatory necessity for the company is to satisfy users. Also, it’s the responsibility of the company to provide a better experience than before to the user and help him to solve any issues.
Realme knows the importance of users’ safety and that is why he gives security patch updates to his devices from time to time. And to improve System Security Realme has started pushing a new software update for several devices.
- Realme 2/ C1 getting October and November 2020 Security update for Global user
- Realme UI 2.0 update list: Is your Realme devices eligible for the update
- Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update Changelog: Narzo 20 New Features
- Realme UI 2.0/Android 11 Beta: Early Access Application open for Realme Narzo 20
The latest update brings new October and November 2020 Security patch update, bug fixes, some Optimization, and also added some new features.
The new update comes on build number RMX1992EX_11_C.14 for Realme X2 in India, Let’s check their Update Log given below:
- Updated Android October and November 2020 security patch
- [Game Space]
- Optimized the logic of the default state of the Brightness lock
- Added a toggle for displaying keyboard function when entering app drawer
- Added a toggle for From Sunset to Sunrise option of Eye comfort
- Added a toggle for the system icons in the status bar
- Optimized the interactive mode for screenshot floating preview
- Optimized the data package limit
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of the screen-off gesture feature in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic issue when clicking “More Settings” in the alarm details page after switching off the ringing alarm