Realme X50 users getting November 2020 security patch update widely. The update adds short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off and fixes Phone Manager, Bluetooth, and Sidebar.
The company is rolling out the November 2020 update for Asian users of Realme X50 with the build number RMX2144_11_A.20.
Original Story – November 18
Realme has started rolling out November 2020 security update for Realme X50 and Realme X50m devices in China. Recently the company has announced Realme UI 2.0 open beta based on Android 11 for the X50 Pro devices
But the Realme X50 and X50m both devices come under the premium midrange series of Realme, the company will soon get Realme UI 2.0 beta update for these devices.
The November update adds the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state. It also fixes some features such as Camera, Settings, Photo, Battery, and more.
The update is rolling out on build number RMX2051_11_B.19 for Realme X50 and RMX2141_11_A.12 for Realme X50m for the Chinese unite and it will soon available for European users. But the changelog may different.
- Update Android security patch (2020#11)
- Added the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state
- Optimize the sharpness of zoom photos and improve imaging performance
- Dark mode
- Fix the problem of low probability screen flickering when entering the codebook in dark mode
- Fixed the problem that the switch state is not synchronized from sunrise to sunset after using the mobile phone to move in the dark mode
- Photo album
- Fix the problem of low probability loss of album memories and newly deleted data
- Super power saving
- Fixed the issue of crashing with extremely low probability when opening Huantai Mall in super power saving mode
- Fix the problem that the Bluetooth headset is disconnected and reconnected, there is a very low probability that the call is silent
- Phone Guardian
- Fix the issue that the phone housekeeper crashes at a very low probability during language switching
- Fix the problem of low probability of crashing when launching the QQ floating window in the sidebar and clicking the QQ back button