The new upcoming season of PUBG Mobile is going to be completely historical, and today we are going to tell you about this exciting season 16.
Well-known by everyone that PUBG Mobile never disappoints its community in terms of exciting updates and collaborations with different franchises to bring stunning and unique battle royale content. And this time, the company announced its newest collaboration, with Metro Exodus(season 16 Theme).
For those who are unaware of it, Metro Exodus is a first-person shooter game with survival horror and stealth elements. Set in the post-apocalyptic wasteland of the former Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan, the player must cope with the new hazards and engage in combat against mutated creatures as well as hostile humans. The player wields an arsenal of hand-made weaponry which can be customized through scavenging materials and a crafting system.
The game features a mixture of linear levels and sandbox environments. It also includes a dynamic weather system, a day-night cycle, and environments that change along with the seasons as the story progresses. It is set over the course of one whole in-game year.
Latest PUBG Mobile News
- Tier Rewards
- New environments
- New challenges
- New Gear
- RP Rewards
Tier Rewards: PUBG Mobile rewards players with numerous new outfits and weapon skins on surpassing tiers in the game.
Actually, after reaching every new tier, the player has to complete five games in that particular tier after which he is rewarded with the reward of that tier.
There are no special rewards for the users in Bronze and Silver tiers. Players will receive 200 and 400 silver fragments, respectively, upon reaching them.
- Gold tier reward [Outfit] –This themed outfit will be the reward for the players reaching the Gold tier.
- Platinum Tier [Mask] –The mask that was shown with the outfit of the Gold tier will be available in the Platinum tier.
- Diamond Tier [Thompson Skin]- An exclusive gun skin for Thompson will be the reward for the players reaching the Diamond tier. Matching the theme, we will get the Thompson Skin which is amazing.
- Ace Tier [Parachute Skin]- A Season 16 Parachute will be rewarded at the Ace tier.
- Conqueror Tier [Season Frame]- Just like every other season, a Season 16 frame will be given to the players reaching the Conqueror tier.
New environments: Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other locations are waiting to be explored. Also, explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle.
New challenges: Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map and Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
New gear: Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher and adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms, A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies, New Tikhar Rifle: a unique silent air rifle from the Metro series, New Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection and unique abilities, Night Vision Scope & Goggles, New diverse range of armor attachments and many more.
RP Rewards: The price of the Royale Pass is the same, and players can get the two paid variants — Elite Pass and Elite Pass Plus for 600 UC and 1800 UC, respectively. They also have the option of subscription, with the pass concluding on 17th January.
PUBG Mobile Season 16 Reward [Updated]
- RP 1- Anna Outfit B or Artyom Outfit, Metal Medley – DP28
- RP 5- Metro Badge
- RP 10- Metal Medley Smoke Grenade
- RP 15- Royale Pass Avatar (Season 16) and Metro Badge
- RP 18– “Battle” Graffiti
- RP 20– Get Hype to emote and Angry Chicken Helmet
- RP 25– Happy Rules Dance emote
- RP30– Evacuation Point Parachute and Metal Medley Airplane
- RP 35- Metro Badge
- RP 40– Metal Medley – Crowbar
- RP 42– “Follow me” Graffiti
- RP 45– Royale Pass Avatar Frame (Season 16)
- RP 50– Venomous Skull – UZI and Cyber Enforcer Set
- RP 55– Cyber Enforcer Headgear
- RP 60– Night Terror emote
- RP 70– Punk Rhino Backpack
- RP 75- Metro Badge
- RP 80– Metal Owl Ornament
- RP 90– Metal Medley – SCAR-L
- RP 100– Night Terror Outfit and Night Terror Headgear
The Indian version of PUBG Mobile is going to launch very soon in Inda with the same experience. New-season will be also available for Indian users.