Realme is expanding December 2020 security patch update in various regions, this time Realme X3 Super Zoom Europe (Spain) users are getting the update and it also fixes some known issues that have been fixed and system stability has been improved.
The updated firmware version is RMX2081EU_11_A.46 you can download the update via going into the settings than a software update.
Original Story – December 14
Realme is releasing a new software update for the Realme X3 series. The new update adds new features, improves system performance and other optimizations.
The new update of Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom brings the latest Android December 2020 security patch update along with November 2020 patch.
It adds a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones and fixes some features such as Dark mode, alarm, album and optimizes the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock.
As per the information, it is rolling with build number RMX2081PU_11_A.47 for X3 and X3 Zoom global variant (India) and European users for X3 SuperZoom and will soon available in more regions.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: Nov/Dec, 2020
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
- Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when editing the album
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue in alarm detail interface
- Dark Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering passwords entries in Dark mode
- Fixed when using Clone Phone in Dark mode, the probabilistic issue that From Sunset to Sunrise status is out of sync