Realme has started rolling out a new Realme UI update for Realme V5 5G users in China, it brings Android December 2020 security patch and optimizes some features.
Realme V5 5g comes with MediaTek Helio 720 5G processor to target the low-end 5G market. It uses a 6.5-inch full screen (20:9) with a refresh rate of 90Hz, equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset, supports Wi-Fi+5G dual-channel acceleration, a 16MP selfie camera, 48MP Primary, 8MP ultra-wide + macro lens + black and white portrait lens.
Realme V5’s new update adds the function of exporting the recorded text to notes and optimizes system stability. And the new update bumping on build number RMX2111_11_A.24 in China.
- Update Android security patch (2020#12)
- Added the function of exporting recorded text to notes
- Optimize the charging decimal point display logic
- Fix the problem that the fast charge icon is displayed incorrectly at a very low probability
- Optimize the beauty effect of the rear camera
- Optimize the background blur effect of portraits on the rear camera
- Fix the issue of abnormal focus on faces and sky with very low probability in special scenes
- Status Bar
- Fix the problem of low probability that the brightness adjustment fails when the brightness is frequently adjusted
- Set up
- Fix the problem that there is a very low probability of noise when tapping or long pressing the bottom area of the gesture