The official changelog contains an extensive list of bugs that have been fixed in this update. It also mentions that the excessive Camera features such as Ultra Night, 64MP, 4K 30FPS recording, and some bug has been fixed as well. Additionally, the update fixes some mobile features – Settings, App, Call, Notification, and more.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 Changelog
- Added Starry mode
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be saved after the video is successfully shot in Ultra Night
- Fixed the issue of line display problem in the imaged picture when taking pictures in 64M mode
- Fixed the issue of Night Scene Pro, when adjusting the S value to a large value, the home button exits during the shooting process, and the preview freezes and crashes when entering the camera again
- Fixed the camera 4K30 frame, switch video encoding, shoot video, check the thumbnail and return to the camera, the camera crashes
- Fixed the issue that VoLTE shuts down after the headset is plugged in after selecting the “TTY full” menu in the accessibility features of the call settings
- Optimized the display logic of backlight brightness after some apps are started
- Fixed the issue of probabilistic failure of vibration feedback during keyboard input
- Fixed the issue that when a locked SIM card is inserted, the password input interface pops up, and the desktop can be seen transparently
- Fixed the App lock page, click back, the page flashes back
- Fixed the issue that the time is not displayed in the status bar when sliding up the lock screen interface and switching to the password interface
- Fixed the issue of extra characters displayed in the notification panel traffic usage
Thanks for Tip “Anirudh”
If you participate in the Realme UI 2.0 beta program and you own the Realme 7 Pro in India then you should be able to download the latest beta firmware by opening Settings on your phone, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.