Realme is rolling out a new software update for Realme 6i users, the new update comes on build number RMX2002_11_B.55 and it optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Optimized system performance
- improved system stability
In March 2020, Realme launched Realme 6 series and it is the first cheapest smartphone that comes with a 90Hz punch-hole display in the market.
Realme 6 comes with MediaTek Helio G90T support 30W Vooc 4.0 charge and support the punch-hole display. And it’s running on the latest Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 out of the box.
Today, the company releases a new Realme UI update for Realme 6, the latest update comes on Realme UI 1.0 and it optimizes system performance and improves system stability. Unfortunately, the changelog isn’t mentioned January 2021 patch or additional feature.
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
The update comes with build number RMX2001_11_B.55 for Realme 6 Indian users, and the company will expand soon in more regions.
- Realme 3 Pro, Realme 5 Pro and Realme C2 gets January 2021 security patch update
- Realme UI 2.0 Device List based on Android 11 update
- Realme UI 2.0 Brings System Cloner New Privacy Feature [Tips and Trick]