Realme 3 and Realme 3i come in the company’s budget range and it was launched mid in 2019. Both phones have received Realme UI 1.0 update based on Android 10. But sadly the upcoming version of Realme UI (Realme UI 2.0) will not roll out for these devices.
However today the has begun rolling a new firmware update for Realme 3 and Realme 3i Global users, it comes with the latest January 2021 security patch along with the December 2020 patch and adds tons of new features.
As per the developer information, the update is rolling out globally including India with build number RMX1825EX_11_C.19 for Realme 3 and RMX1827EX_11_C.19 for Realme 3i. And Indonesian users get this update on RMX1821EX_11_C.19.
Important Note – As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: December 2020 & January 2021
- Added Lock Home screen layout
- Added horizontal scrolling screenshot
- Added “Back” button on the screenshot preview interface
- Added a quick start camera icon on the lock screen interface
- Added Multi-User Mode
- Added Super power saving mode
- Added Icon pull-down gesture
First of all, try triggering the installation manually by opening your device Settings, tapping Software update, and selecting the Download and install option on the next screen.