According to the official roadmap, Realme will open the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta early access program end of this month for Realme X2 Indian users, and for other regions where Realme X2 has been launched, about Realme UI 2.0 has not been informed yet. And there are only a few days left to end this month.
Today, the company is rolling out January 2021 update for Realme X2 Indian users, it brings December 2020 and January 2021 security patch update for the device.
The new Realme UI update adds a new icon for phone calls when Bluetooth earphone is connected as well as it optimizes some feature like Bluetooth, Fingerprint, Alarm, Photos, and Weather.
The new update comes on build number RMX1992EX_11_C.16 or RMX1992AEX_11_C.16 for Realme X2 and it is rolling out on Realme UI 1.0 in India. It will soon available for global units.
Important Note – As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
Update log: Rm Update
- Updated Android security patch: Dec, 2020/Jan, 2021
- Added a new icon for phone calls when Bluetooth earphone is connected
- Fixed the probabilistic scanning failure when turning on Bluetooth
- Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that HDR videos fail to play in Photos
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when entering the alarm details page
- Fixed the probabilistic display error of the cancel button when the input box is clicked multiple times in Weather
First of all, try triggering the installation manually by opening your device Settings, tapping Software update, and selecting the Download and install option on the next screen.