Here is good news, because Realme has officially started recruiting the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 early adopters in China. This is an early access program for Realme X2. And it will soon available in more regions including in India.
Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta version for supports Realme X2. Please make sure that your device is Realme X2 in China, currently, this is the model that is compatible with the Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta Program. Other models are not supported.
Currently, the first batch of Realme UI 2.0 beta only for limited users, and now it has been full. If you are not registered in the first batch so wait for the 2nd batch.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Realme UI 2.0 Realme X2 – RECRUITMENT DETAILS:
- Recruitment opening time: January 30
- The first early adopter version push time: January 31
- Subsequent early adopter version registration start time: around February 10th (the exact opening date will be announced in advance in this post)
- Follow-up early adopter version push time: It is expected to be pushed within 30 working days after registration.
HOW TO REGISTER REALME UI 2.0 EARLY ACCESS APPLICATION
Update your device to the required UI version
- Please open the “Settings”
- Then “Software Update”
- Settings button in the upper right corner
- “Upgrade early adopters” on your phone.
- Click “Upgrade Early Access”
- Read the appointment instructions, update log, etc. and click “Book Now”.