Realme has already released the early access Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta program for Realme X50 and X50m in China. And the first version has launched before January 29, with a push of 200 people.
But today, the company has begun sending a new Realme UI 1.0 update for Realme X50 5G devices in China. It comes with the latest January 2021 security patch along with December 2020. It adds a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones and fixes the probabilistic issue of audio played out by the speaker during a call with Bluetooth earphones.
Additionally, the update fixes and optimizes several features such as the Phone clone app, Record, Settings, and Camera. The update is rolling out on build number RMX2051_11_B.20 for Realme X50 for the Chinese unite and it will soon available for European users. But the changelog may different.
- Updated Android security patch: Dec, 2020/Jan, 2021
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of audio played out by speaker during a call with Bluetooth earphones
- Optimized the Video call beautification feature
- Clone Phone
- Fixed the probabilistic failure issue of Clone Phone
- Fixed the probabilistic blank page issue of the record interface when deleting the recording files
- Fixed the probabilistic failure issue of double tap to wake up screen issue
- Fixed the probabilistic unresponsive issue of Unlock app with fingerprint feature after unlocking the phone with fingerprint
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Note- Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.