Updated – January 31 (China)
Additionally, the update of Realme X2 Pro fixes Application, Notes, Screenshot. The update comes with build number RMX1931_11_C.33 for Chinese users.
- Update Android security patch (2021#1)
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fixed the problem that Kugou music switching songs appear stuck
- Fix the problem that the flashback key is not displayed in some scenes in the peace elite game with low probability
- Fix the problem of incomplete display of the skin area of the note
- Fix the problem that the note cannot be switched after creating a new note
- Fix the problem of page duplication with extremely low probability in the recording interface of long screen shots
Original Story – January 30 (Global)
Last year in December 2020, Realme started early access Realme UI 2.0 beta program for Realme X2 Pro Indian users along with Realme 7, Realme 6 Pro. This beta program for limited users and the company will release a stable update in March 2021.
Today, the company released a new Realme UI 1.0 update for Realme X2 Pro global users including India. It improves device security with optimizes and fixes some features of the device.
Realme X2 Pro’s new update brings January 2021 security patch update along with fixes the probabilistic issue that reconnecting the Bluetooth headset during a call caused a loud sound, the probabilistic issue that data migration failure, the probabilistic issue that Recording displays abnormally when the recording file is deleted and optimizes system performance and improved system stability.
The update comes with build number RMX1931EX_11_C.35 for Global users and it will available for more regions in the coming days.
- Updated Android security patch: January 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that reconnecting the Bluetooth headset during a call caused loud sound
- Clone Phone
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that data migration failure
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that Recording displays abnormally when the recording file is deleted
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability