Huawei rolls out EMUI 11 firmware update for Huawei Nova 7
Huawei has begun sending a stable version of its proprietary EMUI 11 skin for mid-range smartphones – Huawei Nova 7 in the Middle East. The stable EMUI 11 comes with various new features including a redesigned user, interface improved Always-on-display performance with new themes, new GUI effects, including Long-take Animations, natural gestures, improved sound design, and improved multi-window mode, Multi-Screen Collaboration with mouse and keyboard support, and so on.
Huawei Nova 7 5G EMUI 11 update bringing firmware EMUI version 220.127.116.11. The EMUI 11 update comes with huge size of 2.2GB, make sure you have enough storage to install the latest firmware.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
You can download the update Go to Settings ->Software update> Check for updates> Download and install Or download via the Support app.
- Always On Display (AOD)
- AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- Besides HD voice and video calls, MeeTime also you to send encrypted messages and animated emojis, skip forward and backward when playing voice messages, and send groups of images in one go.
- Added the “Starry Night” theme to take you into the beautiful starry night.
- Multiwindow mode
- Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation
- The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect
- Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad
- Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- System-level translation
- Browse foreign language articles or pictures, press with one or two fingers to translate words or paragraphs, freely adjust the translation Area, easy to understand the content, and information.
- Lasting smoothness
- A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones
- System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Transparent permission
- The application permission pop-up box displays instructions for you to choose to authorize or reject (currently some applications support).
- Blurred app previews
- On the recent tasks screen, previews of apps protected by TrustSpace or App Lock are automatically blurred or locked and hidden to protect your private data.
- Hide Display Message
- When screencasting in mobile mode, enable the message do not disturb function, which allows the phone’s incoming calls and message banner notifications to be displayed only on the phone interface, which protects the privacy and ensures the continuity of screencasting.
Huawei P30 Lite and P Smart 2019 update with December 2020 security patch
December 2020 security update rolls out for Huawei Nova 6 and Enjoy 10
Huawei rolling out a new software update for Huawei Nova 8 and Nova 8 Pro
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”