Updated: February 03
Realme is expanding the Realme UI 2.0 beta program for Realme X7 Pro users in China. The company started the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta program. You can join and install the Realme UI 2.0 update.
[How to register]
- OPenPhone settings- software update- gear icon in the upper right corner
- Click upgrade early adopters -public beta
- Sign up after filling in the information and confirming the agreement
Realme is starting the second batch Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Beta update for Realme X7 Pro. Fans who are using the Realme X7 Pro series will have the opportunity to experience the early adopter version that includes most of the features of Realme UI 2.0.
- Registration time: November 27th to December 4th
- Push time: around December 10
- The first batch: 1500 people
- The second batch: 1500 people
Realme is rolling out Android 11 based Relame UI 2.0 first beta update for Realme X7 Pro 5G owners in China. It comes on build number RMX2121_11_A.01 and the second and third batch lists are also on the way, so stay tuned…
Original Story – November 04
Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta version for supports Realme X7 Pro 5G. Please make sure that your device is Realme X7 Pro 5G in China, currently, this is the only model that is compatible with the Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta Program. Other models are not supported.
Realme X50 Pro series also running on Realme Ui 2.0 beta based on Android 11 in India and China. Now Realme X7 Pro joins the party.
Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customization options to meet Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. The update adds new features that are focused on communication, privacy, and control of your connected devices.
Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme X7 Pro
- Registration time: November 4th-November 18th
- Push time: around November 18
- The first batch: 30 people
- The second batch: 100 people
- The third batch: 200 people
How to Register Realme UI 2.0 Beta for Realme X7 Pro
- Have sufficient experience in playing the game, be able to accept the bugs in the early version, and be willing to communicate well with engineers
- Please fill out the following questionnaire and make sure that the IMEI 1, mobile phone number, and other information are correct Click Here (recommended to copy to the browser to open)