OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus Nord now available for download
Last month OnePlus released the second open beta of OxygenOS 11 update for OnePlus Nord devices with several fixes, but users were still facing some bugs and issues.
Today, the company released the OxygenOS 11 open beta 3 for the OnePlus Nord, bringing various bug fixes for the Canvas AOD, Camera, Alarm Clock, Dark Mode, and lock screen.
There’s nothing especially exciting here — mostly just bug fixes and optimizations — but it should make for a more stable experience altogether. The company has now also published the corresponding downloads on its website.
Join Us On Telegram
For those not aware, OxygenOS Open Beta builds to give you access to features that are not public yet, so you can get access to many new features before the majority of the OnePlus users. However, these are not stable builds, meaning you’re likely to face a couple of issues while using your phone. And if you’re fine with that, you can join the OxygenOS Open Beta Program anytime and install the Open Beta 3 update
- Optimized UI display effects of work life balance
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set
Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are sometimes not as stable as our official OTAs generally are. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- If you have already flashed an Open Beta (you are currently running the latest Open Beta), you will receive this new build as an OTA.
- If you are not running open beta software and would like to, please refer to the flashing instructions and the full ROM on the downloads page here.
- Once you migrate to the Beta path, you will continue to receive Open Beta OTAs. You will no longer receive the regular Official Stable OTAs.
- Moving back to the Official OTA path from the Beta path will require a full install and clean flash (full wipe of all data and cache).
OnePlus Nord gets OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 update: Check details
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”