We all wanted PUBG Mobile to come back because it did not feel good without it, there was a need for PUBG Mobile for our entertainment in our spare time, or to remove our boredom. And this requirement is being met now. But national security reason PUBG Mobile had banned in India.
PUBG makes it official and made an announcement that “soon we will be making a comeback in India.” It’s definitely a gift for all Indian Gamers.
The Indian Govt. has apparently stated that the ban on TikTok and ALL the Chinese apps will continue in the near future. In June 2020, the Government of India had banned TikTok along with 59 Chinese apps while in September 2020, but the good news that PUBG Mobile is not on the list. So that is clear, that now PUBG Mobile is not a Chinese Game.
Krafton Inc has got more people on board by inducting four more people to the team. The new members of the team are Akash Jumde, Piyush Agarwal, Arpita Priyadarshini, and Karan Pathak.
Krafton Incorporated, the parent company of PUBG Mobile, has appointed a new country manager for India.
Aneesh Aravind has over 15 years of experience in the industry, having worked for multiple companies, including Tencent. He excels as a business leader and has exceptional problem solving and communication skills, a collaborative leadership style, and has quite the expertise in building cross-functional and diverse teams.
Here we have some information related to its arrival please check it out:
- PUBG Mobile India Data Privacy
- PUBG Mobile India Features
- PUBG Mobile India Release date
PUBG Mobile India Data Privacy:
As we all know that “Data security of players” was the reason for the PUBG Mobile ban. With its comeback, PUBG Corp announced that the game will maximize “Data security” for its players and follow all the local regulations and it will launch with a new name is PUBG Mobile India which has been created specifically for the Indian market.
PUBG Mobile India Features:
New Modes, New Experiences-
- Runic Power Gameplay (January 12 to March 7) Rune Abilities-Players will choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island.
- Flame Rune
- Arctic Rune
- Wind Rune
- Power Armor: Metro Royale’s New Chapter has started- the technological battlefield.
- Powered Exoskeleton
- Extreme Hunt Mode
- Metro Royale: Honor (From January 12)
- The Newest Chapter
- New Metro Royale Honor System
- New Solo Mode
- Metro Royale Improvements
- New Firearms, New Options
- Game Performance and Other Improvements
- Basic Performance Improvements: Security Improvements
- Basic Experience Improvements: Sight Model Improvements
- Skydiving and Landing Action Improvements
- Feature to Cancel Reloading
- Firearm Balancing
- Other System Improvements
- Social System Improvements
- Voice Pack Inventory Improvements
- Other New Season Content
- Royale Pass Season 17: RUNIC POWER (January 19 to March 21)
- New Cheer Park Theme:
- Dream Team Theme (Feb 9 to Mar 7)
- Subscription Festival
PUBG Mobile India Release date:
Last but not least, In India to “cultivate the local video game, e-sports, entertainment, and IT industries.” PUBG Corporation and parent company Krafton are planning to make $100 million (approximately Rs. 746 crores) investments.
Prior to this time, the team has not shared a release date for PUBG Mobile India.
But as per Indian Youtuber Maxtern estimated date of PUBG Mobile India is 15th of November 2020 (Publisher name), 2nd of December 2020 (Data Transferred), from 2nd December 2020 to 15th December 2020 (Major Announcement), and at last return in Dec-Jan.
Also, it brings an opportunity for employment in India.
As said, “The Indian entity will hire over 100 employees specializing in business, e-sports, and game development, and will look to actively collaborate and leverage local businesses to strengthen its gaming service in addition to establishing a local office.”
Latest PUBG News