OnePlus has already rolled out the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 based on Android 11 for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, and OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro. Now the company is pushing the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 comes two weeks after Beta 1. There are a number of optimizations and improvements.
The OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 comes with several system optimizations, camera improvements, and Always-on ambient display support for the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7T Pro. Always-On Display can be found in the OnePlus Laboratory menu and, as the company notes, it will increase the standby power consumption. It’s too early to ask how much upcoming builds will reduce battery usage.
OnePlus 7 Series
OnePlus 7T Series
- Optimized the sliding effect of the dynamic wallpaper
- Improved power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized the adjusting intensity of automatic brightness to bring a more smooth using experience
- Fixed the issue with the adapter not charging and using the headset at the same time
- Fixed the issue in which the battery icon is not displayed on the status bar
- Fixed the issue that ‘Tips & Support’ is not displayed in the Settings
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the camera when unlocking in professional mode
- Ambient Display
- Newly supported Always-on ambient display feature for OP7Pro and OP7TPro (Go to: Settings – Utilities – OnePlus Laboratory – Always-on ambient display)