Realme has rolled out the first Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 beta update for some Realme C12 and C15 devices the last month but thankfully for beta participants, the second Realme UI 2.0 beta build is now available for the Realme C12 and Realme C15 in India.
Realme C12 and Realme C15’s new Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 carries version RMX2189_11_C.02 and RMX2180_11_C.02 respectively and Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants.
Various problems pertaining to the camera have been addressed and the portrait mode is not stable. It added swipe up gesture and fixed the probabilistic issue that fixed the screen with a sliding gesture on both sides. It also fixed the issue of abnormal volume adjustment of headphones.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
- Optimized the standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Fixed the deformation problem of portrait mode
- Fixed the issue of abnormal volume adjustment of headphones
- Added swipe up gesture
- Fixed probabilistic issue that fixed screen with a sliding gesture on both sides
You should now be able to download the second Realme UI 2.0 beta firmware for the Realme C12 and C15 by opening Settings, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.