On January 30, Realme starts recruiting the Realme UI 2.0 beta tester for Realme X2 in India. Today, the company has started rolling out the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 based on Android 11 for the Realme X2 devices. This software comes with an update package of more than 1 GB and builds version RMX1992EX_11_F.11.
According to the changelog, the update adds 960fps slow-motion video recording and night scene mode as well. The latest beta update fixes and optimizes several camera features, system setting as well as applications.
This Realme UI 2.0 Beta 2 update is rolling out for Realme X2 who registered the device in the Early Access program in India and is running on Android 11 beta.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Added night scene mode
- Added slow motion video 960fps
- Fixed the problem of continuous shooting after zooming 2x, and the continuous shooting pictures have 1x picture problems
- Fixed 4k video recording, the preview is inconsisten with the imaging angle of view
- Fixed the problem of fixed screen when recording video in 4K video mode
- Fixed the problem that the camera may freeze and return to the desktop after the camera freezes after taking multiple pictures in 64M.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that camera cannot be called after the OTA upgrade
- Fixed the issue of camera stuck screen and flashing when using Super Macro
- Fixed the issue of camera freeze and flashback in portrait filter in portrait mode
- Optimized fingerprint recognition logic to improve fingerprint recognition rate
- Fixed the problem of detecting foreign objects or liquids when the mobile phone cannot be charged.
- Optimized some applications that have stuck issues when using
- Fixed the problem that the progress bar stops the video and continues to play after dragging the progress bar of the Line playing video
- Fixed the problem that Webnovel failed to comment on photos uploaded
- Fixed the problem that the background setting of the photos taken by the front and rear cameras fails when the chat background is changed in Viber