Realme X2 Pro getting third Realme UI 2.0 beta update based on Android 11
Realme has already released the early access beta program of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme X2 Pro users in India, Indonesia, and China. The company is regularly providing updates for making the smooth experience of Realme UI 2.0 update
The Realme X2 Pro is receiving the third Realme UI 2.0 beta update it comes with an update package of around 536MB and builds version RMX1931_11_F.06. The changelog mentioned fixes some Bluetooth, camera, screenshot, and navigation issues. Check the changelog below…
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
- Fixed the issue that Bluetooth will be automatically disconnected when dual headphones are turned on to play music at the same time.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the 3-finger screenshot fails after continuous shooting with a 64M camera.
- Fixed the issue that the sharing interface was not fully displayed when taking a screenshot on the phone in the Landscape mode.
- Fixed the issue that the sliding gesture to return to the previous level failed
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that unresponsiveness of sliding gestures on both sides
Currently, this update is rolling out for Realme X2 Pro who registered the device in the Early Access program, and is running on Android 11.
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.