Realme V11 5G announced in China with a 6.5-inch display, a large 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charger. The device is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, which is backed by Mali G57 GPU with a single 4GB RAM and 128GB storage option.
Realme V11 5G features two cameras at the back, which comprises a 13MP primary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
Now the Realme V11 5G has started receiving its first update with the Android February 2021 security patch. Additionally, the new update also adds some new features. It added ultra-clear image quality mode, desktop default wallpaper, and standby optimization function.
It also optimizes the super night scene photo effect of the rear lens, the sharpness of photos in slow motion mode the volume adjustment curve, and WeChat touch response speed. The update comes on build number RMX3121_11_A.04 based on Realme UI 2.0 In China.
Update log: Rm Update
- Update Android security patch Feb 2021
- Added standby optimization function
- Added desktop default wallpaper
- Added ultra-clear image quality mode
- Optimize the super night scene photo effect of the rear lens
- Optimize the sharpness of photos in slow motion mode
- Optimize the volume adjustment curve
- Optimize WeChat touch response speed