Realme Narzo 20 Pro new Realme UI 2.0 update with fixes Camera, Charging, and more
Realme starts rolling out the new Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Narzo 20 Pro with fixes Camera, Charging, and the system. The new Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 beta 2 carries version RMX2161_11_C.03. The update size is 415MB only.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Realme claims to have fixed a handful of issues that have been found by users and Realme UI 2.0 beta participants. Various problems pertaining to the Camera have been addressed and the app should be more stable.
UPDATE LOG: RM UPDATE
- Optimized the wake-up success rate of Google Voice Assistant
- Optimized performance to improve system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the phone is silent after a system upgrade
- Fixed the issue that sound delay when playing video
- Optimized the switching speed of front and rear cameras
- Optimized the photo effect after turning on the beauty
- Optimized the photo effect in portrait mode
- Fixed the issue that excessive noise when using the rear camera to record
- Fixed the issue that a few third-party apps calling the camera with a black screen
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the rotating phone will crash when using the camera for continuous shooting
- Optimized charger adaptation logic
- Fixed the issue that the charging icon is displayed abnormally in the shutdown state
You should now be able to download the second Realme UI 2.0 beta firmware for the Realme 7 by opening Settings, accessing Software update, and tapping Download and install.
Thanks for the tip – “Pradhan”
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.