Huawei announced its new EMUI skin called EMUI 11 at the HDC 2020. It is a major upgrade over EMUI 10 bringing numerous features and performance improvements. The new EMUI 11 brings new user interface improvements, new privacy and security feature, and what Huawei calls “seamless AI life.”
Currently, EMUI 11 update is running on beta and it will soon release as a stable update. Today here, we have talked about How to download and install the EMUI 11 update on any Huawei or Honor smartphone.
Download EMUI 11 Update
Via Phone Settings
- Open Settings Menu in your Huawei or Honor device
- Tap on System & updates
- Now tap on Software update
- Then Check for updates.
- Tap on Download & Install option
- Once done, the device reboots to the newer version. Enjoy!
How to update on EMUI 11 via the HiSuite app
- Download & install the HiSuite application on your PC, Laptop, or Mac
- Connect your device to a PC or Mac using a USB cable.
- Now Open HiSuite Application
- Then click on Update located at the bottom right of the HiSuite screen.
- HiSuite starts searching for the EMUI 11 update for your device.
- If the EMUI 11 update available, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install it.
How to update on EMUI 11 via Support App
- Open the Support application.
- Log-in with your Huawei ID.
- Select country or region and agree with Permissions and user agreement.
- Now select the Services tab from the bottom of the screen.
- Under the Quick Services section, you need to tap on Update.
- Tap Update Now.
- If the update available you can Download & Install it.
Download Huawei EMUI 11 Beta app
How to check EMUI 11 Beta update via Huawei Beta App
- Open Huawei Beta.
- Then tap Me.
- Now Join Project.
- Available projects.
- Select and Sign Up (only when it is available).
EMUI 11 Supported Models
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 X
- Huawei Nova 5T
Huawei EMUI 11.1 Device List: Check your device eligibility here
“If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter. We will keep bringing you such articles.”