Finally, Realme has begun sending a new Realme UI 1.0 update for Realme X users in China the update comes with January & February 2021 security patch together. It fixes several features and optimizations.
The new Realme UI update optimized the control center switch logic, fixed the problem that the phone ring tone is low probability to restore the default ring tone, and fixed the problem of low probability of splash screen in some scenes.
The update is rolling out for Realme X Chinese users and it comes on build number RMX1901_11_C.18. The update is soon available in more regions.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
You can see the full changelog below…
- Update Android security patch (2021#1/2021#2)
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize the control center switch logic
- Fix the problem that the phone ring tone is low probability to restore the default ring tone
- Dark mode
- Fix the problem of low probability of splash screen in some scenes