Finally, Google announced a brand new features in the Play Store “Share”. This features allows users to send a copy of an app’s APK to others via Nearby Share. The “Share” option is appearing for those running Google Play Store version 24.0 or newer. If you don’t have latest version so you can download here.
With the help of this feature you can share any installed app from your device to another device. The feature is pretty situational, but it does have its uses. For instance, it could be a boon for those who want to share a large, free game but don’t have access to rapid or free Wi-Fi.
Today we are giving a full tips & tricks about Google Play Store’s latest “Share” feature. And here How to send or receive apps from Google Play Store app share feature.
How to use Google Play Store app share feature
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on three verticle line on the top left cornor
- Tap on My apps & games
- Select the Share tab
- Tap the Send button. To receive apps, tap Receive.
- Select as many apps as you want to share by selecting their checkboxes.
- Now hit the green triangle in the top-right
- Once the connection is established, both users will need to double-check that the four-digit pairing code matches. If so, the recipient can hit Receive.
- The download will then begin, and the recipient can hit Install alongside individual apps, or Install all.