Realme has begun sending the January 2021 update for Realme C11, Realme C12, and Realme C15 devices in India. The new update comes with January 2021 security patch for all three smartphones.
However, the Realme C12 and the Realme C15 have received Realme UI 2.0 early access beta update in India, but there has no information about Realme C11 users. But we have the company will soon announce the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 update for these devices.
The new update of Realme C11, C12, and C15 fixes WiFi and network issues as well as optimizes system performance and system stability. Additionally, it brings the Android January 2021 security patch and bumps on the build number RMX2185_11_A.85, RMX2189_11_A.85, and RMX2180_11_A.85 respectively.
- Updated Android security patch Jan 2021
- Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected
- Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used
- Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability