Last year Realme launched its own custom UI based on Android 10, Realme UI, it brings with it many new features, one of which is Always-On Display (AOD) aka Screen off display is a feature that allows users phone’s lock screen to show time, date, battery status, notifications, and more while the screen is off.
Recently the company unveiled the new Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 with the company introduced a new Always-On Display, it offers a wide variety of styles and patterns to truly represent your style. The content of Always-on Display is not just automatically generated, but created by users with just one stroke to craft a unique pattern.
Latest Realme News
Realme UI 2.0: New Colorful Always-On Display
- First, Open Settings
- Then Display & Brightness
- Tap On “Always on Display”
- Now select your design and move your finger on the screen, the design will change your finger’s movements
Note:- However, it’s available for certain flagship phones with AMOLED displays.
Featuring an unprecedented upgrade, Always On Display now offers 5 themes and is also the first customization engine in the market which allows you to create unique AOD patterns with just a touch of your finger.
— realme (@realmemobiles) September 21, 2020
- Tap on the Schedule Time option slider (if enabled)
- Select Start Time
- Select End Time
Set Clock Style for Always On Display:
You can customize the clock style for Screen-Off Display (Always On Display) according to your preferences.
- On the Always On the Display screen, touch Clock style, and swipe across to view the available clock styles.
- Select a preferred clock style and tap on the clock style.
- You can also write text using the Mantra option.