Telegram updated a new advanced feature in messaging app, with the “AUTO DELETE” option. I especially lovers Telegram for Auto-deleting old messages, the app can now innovate as AUTO DELETE entire conversation for both parties. It brings the ability to auto-delete messages in personal chat and group chat.
To get started with this wonderful feature, you make sure to update the latest version of Telegram. Now lets we have a closer look at how we can use the new feature on your android device.
How to use Auto delete message in telegram for personal chat
- First of all, Open the telegram app.
- Tap on the three dots in the upright corner.
- Choose the “CLEAR HISTORY” option.
- Now you will see a new “ AUTO DELETE” message in the chat option.
FOR TIME DURATION DELETING CHAT
- Choose Auto- delete in this chat.
- Select the duration by your choice between two options, as 24 hours & 7 days.
- Tap the “ENABLE AUTO SELECT” option to Enable the future. It automatically deletes new messages sent in this chat after a certain period of time (including media).
How to disable Auto Delete message in Telegram
- If you want to DISABLE the feature,
- Go back to the CLEAR HISTORY option in the conversation
- Choose the ‘OFF OPTION’,
- Then tap the ‘CONFIRM button’.