Last month, Realme rolled out the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 3 for the Realme X2, featuring some improvements centered around the system and camera experience. The company is now following up with the fourth beta build of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the Realme X2 which brings several more improvements.
Realme UI 2.0 beta new batch for Realme X2
- Please open the “Settings”
- Then “Software Update”
- Settings button in the upper right corner
- “Trial Version” on your phone.
- Click Early Access”
- Read the appointment instructions, update log, etc. and click “Book Now”.
The latest Realme UI 2.0 beta 4 has started rolling out to users and it addresses many of the annoying bugs reported by beta users in the previous builds. These include fixes for the image edge issue in night mode of the front camera, freezing issue of the camera when clicking the camera, the issue that processing time too long and only one image with multiple clicking the shooting button in 64M mode, and the overlapping issue between notification panel and notification bar in some scenario, the overlapping issue in lock screen when switching users
- Optimized system performance and stability
- Fixed the image edge issue in night mode of the front camera
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of camera when clicking the camera
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue of camera when clicking the thumbnails after shooting
- Fixed the top of the image issue when night front camera activate night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic dim image issue in night front camera
- Fixed the issue that processing time too long and only one image with multiple clicking the shooting button in 64M mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that beauty mode is not displayed when shooting side face with front camera
- Notification bar
- Fixed the overlapping issue between notification panel and notification bar in some scenario
- Fixed the overlapping issue in lock screen when switch users
This software comes with an update package of more than 472MB and builds version RMX1992EX_11_F.15. This Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 update is rolling out for Realme X2 who registered the device in the Early Access program in India and is running on Android 11 beta.
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.