Realme C2 comes with a 12 nm-based MediaTek Helio P22 up to 3GB RAM and 32Gb storage, and it equipped 13MP+2MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie. The device was launched with ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 out of the box and has received the last major Android 10 update with new Realme UI 1.0 skin recently.
But today, the device is receiving a new software update on Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 for global units. It comes with February and March 2021 security patch it also optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
According to the developer info the Realme C2 users are getting this update on build number RMX1941EX_11_A.33 and it is available for a few numbers of users. It will soon available for all users.
- Updated Android security patch: Feb 2021 & Mar 2021
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system stability
Realme C2 Specifications & Features
- Display – 6.1-inch
- Processor – MediaTek Helio P22
- Front Camera – 5-megapixel
- Rear Camera – 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel
- RAM – 3/4GB
- Storage – 16/32GB
- Battery Capacity – 4000mAh
- OS – Realme UI based on Android 10
- Fingerprint sensor – No