The early access application of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for Realme X2 Pro has already been started. The skin is looking to bring a handful of new additions to the table along with numerous UI design variations.
However, you have to take note that the beta build of the Android 11 is not for everyone. If you change your mind, you can downgrade Realme X2 Pro Android 11 back to Android 10 right now.
Keep In Mind:
- Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you rollback.
- You need a manual update of the latest Realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
Rollback Package Link:
How to Rollback Realme X2 Pro in Realme UI 1.0 (Android 10)
- Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location. (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
- Enter recovery mode to roll back
- Turn off your phone > Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode
- Choose the language> Install from storage
- Input your screen locked password> Find & tap the rollback package to back to the previous version.