Mobile phones became a vital part of our daily life. After every few minutes, we need a phone. Our mostly all work is done by phone. Either it is doing payment at stores, sending an email, online shopping, for meeting reminder, or paying your bills, etc. everything is managed by phone, and what if you forget your iPhone somewhere in your house or in the office and in a cushion or in a toilet or in a car.
You did not have to worry now, because if you have the Apple Watch and you are using iPhone then your watch will tell your where is your iPhone. Yes, you have read it right.
In this new update, iPhone added a feature find your iPhone. With this feature, the watch will send an alarm sound to your phone and you will get your phone instantly Without searching.
How to Find My iPhone using the Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
Follow these steps to activate:
- First of all, on the main screen of your Apple watch.
- Swipe from bottom to top
- You will enter a control center screen.
- Click on the button with a vibrating mobile icon.
- An alarm will sound on your iPhone for you to find it.
- How to unpair or delete data Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
- How to use Calculator App on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to Unlock MacBook from Apple Watch Series 6 or Watch SE
- How to use Facebook on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to use WhatsApp on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- Apple claims is 4x durable iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro – Survive in Bend Test!