What if you are in an important meeting and you forget to silent your iPhone and suddenly the phone rings. And your phone is in your pocket. It will take at least 1-2 min to silent it.
And everybody in the meeting will be disturbed by a ring or notification of your phone. But if you an iPhone user and using Apple Watch then not need to worry about it. Why? because
How to silent a notification by covering the screen of the Apple Watch
You can enable this by following these steps.
This feature is by default enables. Your Apple Watch has a featured silent that whenever your phone will ring. Simply by putting a palm on the watch screen for at least 3 warnings and it will be silent.
How to turn back
- Open Apple Watch setting.
- Click on the options sound and vibration.
- And turn on the option.
- How to Find My iPhone using the Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
- How to unpair or delete data Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
- How to use Calculator App on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to Unlock MacBook from Apple Watch Series 6 or Watch SE
- How to use Facebook on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to use WhatsApp on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- Apple claims is 4x durable iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro – Survive in Bend Test!