Do you know? your apple watch can also capture screenshots. Now you don’t have to take out your iPhone to capture screenshots.
Apple watch became very much popular nowadays and the reason for the popularity is its amazing features and one of the features is the screenshot feature. It is a very popular and useful feature in 2021.
How to take a screenshot on Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
For taking Simply,
- Choose the screen and with two fingers press the digital crown of your apple watch along with the action key(side button),
- The screen flashes when you take a screenshot & You’ll hear a click that sounds like a camera shutter if your sound is turned on.
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app on your iPhone,
- Tap the Albums tab, then tap Screenshots. See how easy it is.
Note: If it doesn’t work, then it may be off by default. Then you have to enable this phone setting.
How to enable screenshot feature on Apple Watch
- On your iPhone
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Make sure you’re on the My Watch tab by tapping “My Watch” at the bottom of the screen.
- Go into General
- Turn on “Enable Screenshots” by swiping the button to the right.
- How to take Photo via Apple Watch Series 6, 5, 4, 3, SE on your iPhone
- How to silent a notification by covering the screen of the Apple Watch
- How to Find My iPhone using the Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
- How to unpair or delete data Apple Watch Series 6 and SE
- How to use Calculator App on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to Unlock MacBook from Apple Watch Series 6 or Watch SE
- How to use Facebook on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- How to use WhatsApp on Apple Watch Series 6 and Watch SE
- Apple claims is 4x durable iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro – Survive in Bend Test!