, your lost device should have met the following requirement. 1. The lost Vivo phone must still be switched on. 2. The Google account that you will use, should be the same account logged in the phone. 3. It should be connected to Mobile Data or Wi-Fi. 4. The contact number should be linked to the Google Account, to call/ring it. 5. Have Location/GPS turned on? 6. Has Find My Device turned on?If for some reason you left, lost and forgotten your phone or was stolen, Google Find My Device will help you How to find lost Vivo Smartphone? To use Find My Device
Activate and use Find My DeviceThere are three ways you can do this on your phone. 1. Go to [Settings] > [Security] > and tap Find My Device. Switch the slider to blue. 2. Go to [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Device and Privacy] and tap Find My Device. Switch the slider to blue. 3. Go to [Settings] > [Google] > [Security] and tap Find My Device. Switch the slider to blue. Note: You can choose from any of the options above to activate Find My Device. On the Find My Device page, it will show you ways on how to locate the phone using any android devices.
- Tap Find My Device to download or open the app
- Tap Web to direct you to android.com/find
- Tap Google to direct you to “Find my Device” page
- Play sound – Rings your device at full volume for 5 minutes, even if it’s set to silent or vibrate.
- Lock – Locks your device with your PIN, pattern, or password. If you don’t have a lock, you can set one. To help someone return your device to you, you can add a message or phone number to the lock screen.
- Erase – Permanently deletes all data on your device (but might not delete data on SD cards). After you erase, Find My Device won’t work on the device.