ONE UI 3.1 Brings lots of new and amazing feature that can make your Samsung mobile more user friendly and your lots of time can also be saved by the Samsung edge panel feature.
Edge panels act as a side menu that you can open with a swipe on a screen. This feature can support various types of selection like apps, contact, tasks, weather, tools, and reminders, etc.
You can manage to customize the edge panel on the Samsung Galaxy smartphone according to your use. You can set its position on your screen, color, transparency, and size. And if find difficulty you can disable it also.
One UI 3: How to use and customize Edge Panel
- Open the setting on your phone
- Then select the display menu.
- After search the edge panel option by scrolling up or down.
- To turn on/off Edge panels, just tap on the toggle in the display menu.
- To customize what the panel contains, tap Panels.
- Then the list of options opens.
- Select the things that you need.
If you want to change the handle set. change all of the things we listed earlier, like position,& color, etc.