Updated: March 22
Realme is rolling out another software update for Realme 6 in India and Europe, the update optimized system performance and system stability. Sadly the changelog doesn’t mention March 2021 patch. The latest update comes on build number RMX2001_11_B.59 for India and RMX2001EU_11_A.52 for Europe.
- Optimized system performance
- Optimized system stability
Original Article: February 25
last month Realme announced the early access Realme UI 2.0 beta program in India for several Realme smartphones including Realme 6. But today the company has begun rolling February 2021 security patch update for Realme 6 on Realme UI 1.0 the update has already rolled out for Realme UI 2.0 beta testers.
The latest update brings the Android February 2021 security patch update along with several fixes. According to the changelog, the update fixes the probabilistic crash when tapping More on the alarm editing page and the extra splitting line between Display size and Screen display in Display & brightness settings.
Additionally, it optimizes the settings of mobile data limit, the probabilistic fail to adjust the volume after using earphones for a long time, the probabilistic issue when searching in Settings.
The latest update comes on build number RMX2001_11_B.57 in India and RMX2001EU_11_A.50 in Europe. The changelog also mentioned optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
Update Log: Rm Update
- Android security patch: February, 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic crash when tapping More on the alarm editing page
- Optimized the settings of mobile data limit
- Optimized the probabilistic fail to adjust the volume after using earphones for a long time
- Optimized the probabilistic issue when searching in Settings
- Fixed the extra spliting line between Display size and Screen display in Display & brightness settings
- Optimized the system performance
- Optimized the system stability
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.